Best Hacks and Fashion Tips for Rainy Season | Trend Eve Online Store
The rainy season is here and apart from humidity and traffic jams, clothing is suffered the most.
Clothes get dirty and they smell funny because they aren’t properly dried up.
Imagine dressing up and going to the office and in a matter of seconds, your dress is ruined.
It is very important to dress according to the environment so that you can avoid dirty clothes and also keep yourself stylish.
Best Hacks and Fashion Tips for Rainy Season
This is one of the most asked questions. Which shoes should I wear when it raining outside?
It is important to pick the right shoes when it comes to monsoon. Monsoon can turn streets into big potholes and it can ruin your dress. Mind you that the roads and floors are also very slippery which can lead to other problems.
- Use patent leather which isn’t very expensive.
- Avoid pointy heels
- Avoid wearing flats
- It is a good time to use floaters. As they don’t slip.
- You can also go for those all-weather shoes or maybe crocs.
The biggest concern in the monsoon is washing clothes and the time they take to get dry. During monsoon you should avoid denim, they might look stylish but they take a longer time to dry. One of the most notable hacks when it comes to fashion tips for monsoon.
- Go for lighter fabric
- Cotton, nylon, silk, and chiffon should be your top choice.
- Avoid transparent and linens as they become too revealing when you get wet.
Color also plays an important role in the rainy season. Some colors aren’t a good choice during this season.
- White and Pastel color is a big no-no
- Dark colors like blues, brown and grey hide water and stains
- Neon colors can light up your mood during this season.
Jewelry is something girls can’t live without, they add a bit of persona to the person and makes your boring everyday clothes look good. A good accessory and jewelry can brighten your personality.
- Avoid Wooden and Metallic jewelry during rainy times
- During monsoon, it is best to go with a minimal look.
Handbag is something we can’t live without and it contains some of the essentials which are very important.
- Avoid using leather and expensive bags during monsoon. You don’t want your favorite bag ruined
- Go for fabric, canvas, and patent leather.
- Carry small umbrella
- Also, a zip lock bag is a good idea. You can save your electronics device when you are stuck in heavy rain.
During monsoon the bacteria spreads like fire, they have the perfect environment to grow. So it is important to take care of yourself.
Monsoon is also the season when you can get infected very easily. It is one of the most important hacks for your health.
A good hand sanitizer is very important.
- Also, carry good deodorant - When you are wet, your clothes might smell funny
- Always take a bath when you have been soaked in the rain.
- Avoid street food during monsoon, it might seem tempting but it in these times you are most likely to get infected.
So here you have it guys. Some of the most important hacks and tips for dressing up nicely during the rainy season and rule it.
Do you guys like rain? What are your thoughts do let us know in the comments?
Author: Ashish Kumar, Engineering by profession and blogger by passion. Been experiencing with blogs since 3-4 years.
Ashish's Blog - Moodswag.com